David Brandon graduated with honors from the highly regarded School of Building Construction at the University of Florida in 1981. He founded Brandon Construction Company of Palm Harbor, Florida in 1983. His firm has grown steadily while maintaining a solid reputation as builders of diverse commercial and residential projects. Commercial projects have included high-rise condominiums, office buildings, and numerous retail establishments, educational facilities, medical facilities, including projects for the Eckerd Corporation throughout the state. Luxury homes built by Brandon Construction are among the finest and most energy-efficient in the industry. David Brandon also provides expert witness testimony and cost estimating for eminent domain cases throughout Florida for property owners and the Florida Department of Transportation.
Community Service Awards
- Palm Harbor Rotary Club, President
- Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce, President
- Palm Harbor Community Service Agency, Chairman
- Palm Harbor, “Citizen of the Year”
- Palm Harbor Rotary, “Man of the Year”
- Palm Harbor, “Honorary Mayor”
- Synovus Bank of Tampa Bay, Organizing Director (1996 – 2007)
- Jefferson Bank of Florida, Director
- Pinellas County Local Planning Agency (LPA), Vice Chair – Appointed by County Commission. (Ongoing)
David resides in Palm Harbor, Florida with his wife, Dana. They have three daughters, one of which is the third generation to attend the University of Florida.